Second part of the Arcadia combos translated, Garou and Psycho Soldier teams will follow once i've done them. Still need to get around to doing the Sept. issue write up, will hopefully try to do that soon as well as a write up about the KOFXIII guide.
1. cr.B (x1/2) -> st.B -> (hcb+B/D) or (dp+C (one hit) -> drive cancel -> qcf+D -> rdp+B -> (rdp+BD) or (qcb,hcf+AC) )
2. close st.C -> qcf+D -> (hcb+D) or (rdp+B -> rdp+BD) or (qcb,hcf+AC) or (rdp+B -> qcb, hcf+A/C* -> rdp+D(corner).
*air version of orochinagi, not ground one.
1. jump D -> (close st.D) or (cr.Bx1/2) -> (qcf+B/D~d,u+B/D) or (hcb,f+A/C) or (qcfx2+AC)
2. cr.B(x2/3) -> (qcf+B/D~d,u+B/D) or (qcfx2+AC)
1. st.B -> dwnF+C -> qcb+B -> hcb,f+A/C
2. (corner) jump C -> close st.C -> dwnF+C -> qcb+B -> hcb,f+AC -> dwnF+C x3 -> hcf+A
1. Close st.C -> f+A -> qcb+B -> drive cancel -> (qcb+A/C or (hcf+A/C -> attack)
2. (back close to corner/wall) hcf+A/C -> dp+C -> qcb+B -> qcb+A -> close st.C
1. cr.B -> cr.A -> (qcb+A/C) or [qcb+AC -> Drive Cancel -> dp+A~A -> (qcb+B) or (opponent in corner: qcb+A/C -> qcb+A/C -> st.C)]
2. qcb+D -> close st.C -> qcb+B -> Drive Cancel -> qcb,hcf+B/D
1. cr.Bx3 -> (qcb+A~qcf+A/C) or [hcf+BD -> close st.D -> f+A -> (hcb,f+A/C) or qcb+C~qcf+A/C)]
2. close st.D -> f+A -> qcb+AC -> (qcb+A~qcf+A/C) or (close st.D -> hcf+BD -> close st.D -> f+A -> hcb,f+A/C)