Saturday 21 May 2011

Yreval's Photos/Impressions Of KOFXIII In Replay Games [Bangor, Northern Ireland]

Yreval has just posted up some photos of the KOFXIII arcade set up they have over in Replay Games, as well as a few first impressions of the game on NeoEmpire and Boards.ie.

KOF XIII
- Tried a few different characters - Terry, Iori, K', Kula, Athena, Yuri. Being so used to old-school Iori I had some trouble adjusting - he still has his j.b+B (one of my favourite moves in all of fighting games) though, so I think I will give him another shot. He's also the only character whose Neomax I successfully landed today.
- Game looks very good in person - not too fond of the filter applied to the character sprites but the backgrounds are absolutely sick.






Looks like a pretty nice set up and store. I'm not sure if they've filmed any matches as of yet but if there are any videos i'll edit them into this post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment