Monday 28 November 2011

KOF02/KOFXIII - A Kuso Introduction To BC/HD Bypass Technique


Finally decided to make the video public after a few edits here and there, there's not much else I could think to add but if then if there is later I could always just make another video.

Pretty much I decided to make this video after discovering BC bypass worked in this game as well, and as when originally learning KOF02 a few years ago this was how I learnt to get used to the BC combo system I thought it would be useful for some of the newer players to know about it.

Something introduced in XIII though is the ability to EX BC bypass, as you can see in the video with Clark the result can be quite devastating.

Hopefully I'll get the chance to make a couple of more videos before I head off to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment