Tuesday 13 August 2013

Dragon's Crown - Upcoming figures.

I came across some news today regarding the upcoming releases of some Dragon's Crown figures.

First up we have the lovely Sorceress, from Alphamax





Next from Megahouse, we have two upcoming releases for the Elf and Amazon.







And a few garage kits from Mad Hands:




And last but not least we have a few placeholder images for upcoming releases from Orchid Seed and Vertex.



Of the lot I would say I would be most interested in getting the releases from Mega House, I've bought a few of their figures in the past (at the top of my head I can remember buying a Rangiku Matsumoto figure) and it was pretty high quality.

I don't think any of these are out for a fair while, but hopefully by the time the Mega House ones come out I'll have enough cash to buy them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment