Friday 30 August 2013

KOF Online - Gameplay footage!


As I mentioned previously some kind of location test was held recently in Thailand where a few players were able to get their hands on playing the upcoming KOF Online game. Footage from this has now appeared on Youtube, via the channel cgnnews



Judging by the video it looks to me like it may be some kind of team battle game, maybe not so different from games like League of Legends, but as I don't play PC games so much it's difficult for me to draw a comparison to anoher game.

I think it looks pretty cool though, and hopefully my laptop will be able to run it once it is released, it's been a long time since I've played any online games. The last online game I was playing was Maple Story, and only stopped because access to the Global server, where my character was made, is restricted in Japan. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment