Friday 23 August 2013

SNK USA's Office - Back in 1995


Recently stumbled upon the website neogeo.ch. who have posted up photos from their trip to the offices of SNK USA back in 1995!! Although this original office has long since closed, it's still great to check out some of the history of SNK, and how it was like in it's heyday.

The site seems to be in German, but I put the gallery description into Google translate and this is what I got:

At this point I would like to thank the entire 95er team from SNK USA. Thank you that you treat your fans as well, and (as a kind of proof) a few freaks as you have gotten ourselves into. For me, a real childhood dream has come true and it was an event that I will never forget all my life. Thank you SNK, this I will never forget! Master (G)



You can check out more of their photos on neogeo.ch here.

No comments:

Post a Comment