Tuesday 27 August 2013

Star Gladiator Episode:I Final Crusade (PS1) - Basic Combos with Hayato and June



Randomly found this on my shelf yesterday, actually bought it last year during one of my shopping trips to Akiba for 50Yen in Traders' junk corner, but haven't actually played it before.

Decided to throw together a quick little combo video, a couple of the combos are actually not true combos as the computer can roll out of them, and the combos with June were just thrown in to add extra footage.

Actually quite enjoying playing it at the moment, mainly play with Hayato at the moment and managed to complete it earlier.

I think I have the second game somewhere back in London, so may have to dig it out and give it a play when/if I go back there for a holiday this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment