Friday 25 April 2014

A Quick Look At All About Street Fighter III : New Generation The Fighting Bible and The Characters.


I had a bit of free time today, so decided to make another video featuring the All About books. 
This time the video is about the Street Fighter III: New Generation books, although I'm not quite a fan of the SF3 series I do quite like these books and the artwork from the game.

The narration is a bit off in places as I found a problem using a video recorded with the iPad in that the sound doesn't convert at all when using Movie Maker. So I had to re-record the narration with Movie Maker. 

The image quality is a lot better than my previous video though, so at least next time I'll be a bit more prepared since I know that I'll have to record the narration separately next time.


I think for my next video I'll be doing both SF Zero books at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment