Friday 8 April 2016

DBZ Extreme Butouden Finally Has Online VS Mode !!


Just found out this morning reading TinyCartridge that DBZ Extreme Butouden was unexpectedly patched with an online VS mode recently. It was already pretty cool that they patched in a training mode a while ago (even if it did feel a bit late), but to have continued support for this game is above and beyond.

I had been playing this game a lot when it first came out, and only stopped once I felt I had done everything I wanted with it but with training mode and online vs it feels like it's been given a new breathe of life.

I have only tried one match online so far (got some other things I need to take care of today first), but it seemed OK. A little lag here and there, so it's not perfect, but better than nothing I suppose.

Will try to get some videos up on my YouTube channel later hopefully of some VS matches!

Edit: Here we go, first of three videos of matches I had online, the others are currently uploading/processing but you can find them on my YoutTube channel:


Played for quite a long time against this guy, learnt quite a lot of new tricks but got pretty much destroyed by him lol. It's all good though, I think I learnt as much as I could VS cpu, so good to learn how some different assists work .

In a bit of unrelated news, I heard Donnie Yen was going to be in one of the new Star Wars movies.
Not a huge fan of Star Wars, but good to see Donnie Yen in there. Hoping he'll challenge 10 Storm Troopers to a fight ala Ip Man.



No comments:

Post a Comment