Wednesday 24 March 2021

King of Fighters XV - Team Fatal Fury trailers / TARKUN Fatal Fury Definitive Soundtrack Vinyl Record - A Quick Look







On to the next set of trailers, this time focusing on Team Fatal Fury. I feel that this team was an obvious edition to the game, so it wasn't too suprising when their trailers started dropping. It looks like they've received a nice graphical update much like the rest of the cast, especially Andy who looked terrible in XIV. 

 Overall I don't have too much to say about this team, it's just business as usual for the Fatal Fury team. 

 The other thing I wanted to write about today was this related vinyl record that I just received in the mail today.

I've had my eye on this record for a little while now, I still occasionally play the original Fatal Fury game and I'm a big fan of the soundtrack so when I found somewhere selling it in the UK I had to get it. 
The soundtrack features all of the music from the original game, plus a remix of Raiden's theme (ROF Version) at the end of side B. I'm assuming ROF is referring to Rhythm of Fighters. 


Also included is a 'booklet' with interviews with the staff involved with the vinyl release in both English and Japanese, as well as a download code for various quality tracks from this vinyl. 
A nice record and a happy purchase, I believe it was a bit cheaper from the Limited Run website, but I bought it from an online store in the UK (as I don't like to be charged customs anyway) called Vinyl Guru. They have a few other SNK records in stock at the moment, as well as preorders, I was quite tempted to get the AOF2 one as well but spent too much money recently lol. 
They do next day delivery, my vinyl was well packaged and arrived without any serious damage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment