Sunday 21 March 2021

King of Fighters XV - Team Sacred Treasures trailers - A Quick Look







So while we continue to play catch up on the KOFXV trailers so far, the next set of trailers I'll be looking at today are the Team Sacred Treasures' trailers. 

I wasn't too suprised to see Chizuru's inclusion, it did seem judging on the endings in XIV that it was leaning towards her being included in this game. 
I would say though I was a little disappointed that they didn't update her design a bit. Also something about how she animates is a little bit strange to me, but I can't exactly pinpoint the problem. (It could very well just be that she has more animation than I'm used to seeing for the character.)

Iori is looking good, he reminds me a lot of his Another Striker version from KOF2000.


I can't remember if it was a thing in XIV but it seems his EX hcb+P grabs and blows up the opponent on the ground. 

Also with Kyo it looks like his 'Neo Max' is a lot like Saisyu's qcfx2+P from KOF98. 


Overall, generally positive opinions from this set of trailers. It does make me wonder since the three of them are together for the first time since 03 (if you do the boss code you can pick Chizuru) does it mean that Orochi will turn up in some form for this game? 

Lastly before I finish this post, I was going through my storage boxes yesterday of things I packed away before I went to live in Japan and managed to find some of my old Yujin gacha figures. Always found it kinda amusing that Kyo and Iori look like they're holding hands if you put them next to each other lol...







No comments:

Post a Comment